Your Round-the-Clock Online HR Department
We’re committed to helping you stay compliant. Our HR Virtual Library is your online source for must-have HR tools, forms, videos and guidance. We can provide you with expert guidance on topics like Recruitment, Coaching & Counseling, Terminations and much more of Human Resources.
As part of our dedication to supporting your business, we’re offering a subscription to the HR Library—your attorney-reviewed source for HR news, tools, forms and training.
Our online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools, such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws–including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA–as well as key HR functions, such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500, our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
The HR Library has the answers you need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is also equipped with an HR Hotline, where you can speak to an HR expert with over 15 years of experience, to answer any questions you may have!